After almost two years in development, this soon became one of Annie's very favorite tools! She considers the stiletto/pressing tool to be every bit as important as a rotary cutter. It is always in her hand as she sews.
Here's what you will love about this precision placement tool:
- The stiletto point enables you to hold pieces in place easily and is especially helpful when piecing or attaching bindings.
- You can keep the tip of the stiletto in place on the fabric almost until the needle reaches the point. It is impossible to keep your fingers in place when you get that close to the needle.
- Here is what sets this tool apart from any other on the market: the point of the stiletto is sand ground which means it is lovingly "roughed up". This prevents the point from sliding off the fabric and really helps you grab, pull, and hold pieces in place.
- The high-carbon German-made steel point is strong and inserted deep into the handle for long-lasting wear.
- The other end of the tool is angled at just the right degree to make a surface for pressing seams open. There is no need to move to the ironing board for just a small seam. You can press right at your machine!
- The stiletto/pressing tool is very lightweight so hands don't get tired.
- The entire tool is made of quality European beech wood which is lacquer-finished for long-lasting wear and a smooth finish.The lacquer-finish makes the handle durable and water-resistant.
- Turnings on the handle make the tool easy to hold and grip.
- Flattened edges on each side of the tool prevent it from rolling off your work space.