Add a wow factor to your embroidery and discover fresh, eye-catching embroidery designs!
Using sheer fabric and a few adjustments to basic embroidery techniques, author Sarah Godfrey’s approach is beginner-friendly so anyone can accomplish this exciting embroidery style. Featuring 12 botanical and whimsical patterns, step-by-step instructions, and so much more, see your stitches in a whole new light! Have sheer fun with embroidery!
- 12 skill-building projects for organza designs that cast unique, dynamic shadows depending on the angle of the light
- Beginner-friendly techniques make working on sheer fabric easy and approachable for any level of embroiderer
- Step-by-step instructions, coordinating photos, and tips on designing your own embroidery and working with sheer fabric
- Full-size patterns for most designs, including poppies, a sunflower, a coffee cup, a flowerpot, and more
- Stitch glossary with tutorials and a helpful overview on tools, materials, and embroidery basics
- Author Sarah Godfrey was ranked as one of the top "16 Inspiring Embroidery Artists to Follow on Instagram" on BrownPaperBag.com