Ideal for those who like the rhythm of back-and-forth knitting. Available in two lengths, these unique single pointed needles assure a comfortable grip that is easy on the hands. Cuboid shape in square cross-section gradually gives way to perfectly tapered birch wood needle points. Polished wood surface works effortlessly with every type of yarn for the best knitting experience.
Needle size is measured diagonally and fits into standard needle sizer just like round needles. Grip of a square shape makes them ideal for those with arthritis. Perfect knitting needles for beginners too.
- The cuboid shape gradually gives way to perfectly tapered birch wood needle points
- Elegant laminated Symfonie Rose wood is rich in appearance, yet lightweight, strong & flexible
- Unique ergonomic shape provides comfort to the hand and yields uniform stitch formation
- Polished wood surface works effortlessly with every type of yarn without slowing down knitting rhythm
- Warm to the touch, and gentle in the hand
- Perfect for beginners too – provide easy grip and control over your knitting
- Needle size is measured diagonally – fits into standard needle sizer just like round needles
- Special cuboid shape of needle means that when not in use they stay put – no roll-a-ways!
- The knitter's favorite needle: Providing hours of pleasurable knitting with no hand fatigue