The fixed Circular needles allow you to knit up a variety of projects from hats to blankets, depending upon cord length.
Cuboid shape in square cross-section gradually gives way to perfectly tapered birch wood needle points. Polished wood surface works effortlessly with every type of yarn for the best knitting experience.
These Circular knitting needles are measured diagonally and fit into standard needle sizer just like round needles. Grip of a square shape makes them ideal for those with arthritis. Perfect for beginners too.
- The cuboid shape gradually gives way to perfectly tapered birch wood needle points
- Elegant laminated Symfonie Rose wood is rich in appearance, yet lightweight, strong & flexible
- Unique ergonomic shape provides comfort to the hand and yields uniform stitch formation
- Polished warm wood surface works effortlessly with every type of yarn without slowing down knitting rhythm
- Warm to the touch, gentle in the hand
- A smooth join ensures easy stitch glide and no snagging
- Resilient, flexible cords lay flat with no kink or twist – easy to store
- Perfect for beginners too – provide easy grip and control over your knitting
- Needle size is measured diagonally –fits into standard needle sizer just like round needles
- The knitter's favorite needle: Providing hours of pleasurable knitting with no hand fatigue