Ideal for long-arm quilters and machine embroidery, the Thread Pic is the perfect tool for hiding or removing stray threads as it easily slips through fabric, leaving no marks or punctures.
- Hide broken threads
- Pull threads to the inside of the project... never to be seen again!
- Remove unwanted stray threads caught between the top and batting
- Correct mistakes in corners
- Use to hold your project in place while stitching
- Push edges for quick turn applique projects
- In serging, use to hide serger tails in the seam
Read comments from our field testing below!
“As a professional long arm quilter for many years, with several prestigious awards, I have found this thread pic extremely useful in my trade and this product will fit equally well into the projects of the domestic and hand quilters around the world. This pic slips between the threads of the fabric so easily and leaves no trace of ever being there.
Remember that dark-colored thread that shows up under a light-colored fabric? No more worry, you can retrieve it, and pull it out effortlessly. What about that thread stuck to the batting which shows up under the backing or in the middle of a block, not seen until you finish the quilt? No problem, use the pic to retrieve it. Works every time, without fail!
I can recommend this tool with confidence, as well as the other Clover products such as the straight awl, seam ripper, and white markers. The best quilting tools are made by Clover, experience the difference for yourself!”
- Carol A Selepec, Create A Stitch, Midland, PA