The Ideal Seam Guide is thick enough to provide a fence for your fabric as you guide it to the needle. You can re-position the Ideal Seam Guide hundreds of times! When it eventually loses its grip, gently wash it with a multi-surface cleaner, rinse it and let it air dry. The Ideal Seam Guide regains its grip again and again!
- 15 inches of straight plastic with a notch on one side to work with wide feed dogs or a walking foot.
- No Clamps, magnets, suction cups or sticky residue!
- Fabric will not slide under - the rubber holds it in place!
- Releases with the slightest upward pressure on beveled end!
- Clean with multi-surface cleaner then rinse with warm water and let it air dry.
- Tested to last for hundreds, even a thousand placements!