It is a common problem: especially in the case of fine fabrics, press fasteners or eyelets can be torn out after long periods of use. With the strong & safe Power Dots this annoyance becomes a thing of the past, because these little aids are particularly helpful for stabilizing delicate fabrics. Power Dots can be simply and quickly ironed on to the wrong side of the fabric before attaching the press fastener or the eyelet. Ironing binds the Power Dot securely with the fabric and it becomes invisible. Also ideal for reinforcing fabric when attaching Jersey press fasteners and Color Snaps to layered cotton or jersey fabrics.
- Reinforcement when attaching press fasteners or eyelets
- Ideal for Jersey press fasteners and Color Snaps
- Also perfect for fine, delicate fabrics
- For repair work resulting from torn-off eyelets and fasteners
- Fasteners and eyelets are prevented from being torn off