Lutradur is a cross between fabric and paper. It is the perfect medium for many crafting, sewing, quilting, scrap-booking, and three-dimensional wall art projects. Lutradur® absorbs both paint and ink and can be heat set up to 400��F. It has amazing body, retains its shape, and is incredibly strong while remaining delicate & lightweight. It will never fray or unravel. It can be melted, singed, or cut into with a heat tool to create extraordinary antiqued effects. It can also be used as a base for embellishments and embroidery. Lutradur® is really a ‘must-have’ for all your artistic endeavors!
- 100% Lightweight (70g) Spun-Bonded Polyester
- Cross between fabric and paper
- Perfect for crafting, sewing, quilting, scrap-booking, and three-dimensional wall art projects
- Absorbs both paint and ink
- Can be heat set up to 400��F
- Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low or dry clean. No bleach.
- Inkjet printer and sewing machine safe