HEAT Press Batting Together: 3/4" cloth tape that will fuse two edges of batting together.
It's soft, it is thin, it stretches, it is needle easy for hand or machine quilting Used to fuse batting-fabric together to fit a specific size, to enlarge or reinforce.
The product can be used on any batting/wadding fabric content.
· Reinforcement for stretch fabric
· Backing for stretch fabric
· Patch for stretch fabric
· 100% Made in the USA
Directions for using HEAT Press Batting Together:
· Iron Settings are Most Important when applying tape. Irons with Teflon plates can use low cotton to fuse tape. Irons without a Teflon plate use the new instructions below. · Test your iron with tape and batting.
* 100% polyester batting... low setting (high synthetic) and use and up and down motion until the glue is set. You can use a low shot of steam to finish the fusible process holding the iron above the tape.
* Test all synthetic mixed battings ~ usually a wool setting works well.
You may find that the batting looks flat after application but when it cools the batting is fluffy again. With a large quilt batting 93" and adding more width, I use weights on either side of the batting to hold it in place.
· Use and up and down motion with the iron as you place the tape for the first time on the batting edges.
· When the tape is set in place then apply heat and you may use a little light steam to completely melt the glue backing.
· You will find that the tape is soft, flexible, stretches and is easy needle ready for either hand quilting or machine quilting.
· It’s FAST and EASY