These fixed circular needles, with their polished beechwood surface, work well with all yarns. Their smooth join insures easy glide with no snagging. Available in a full range of sizes and 5 different lengths, the resilient, flexible cords lay flat with no kink or twist, and are easy to store as well.
- Has the lightness of birch and the strength of natural wood
- Needle tips made of birch wood mean perfect points
- Polished wood surface works effortlessly with every type of yarn without slowing down knitting rhythm
- A smooth join ensures easy stitch glide and no snagging
- Resilient, flexible cords lay flat with no kink or twist – easy to store
- Provides hours of pleasurable knitting with no hand fatigue
- Warm to the touch, and gentle in the hand