Create fun and easy pinwheels on this large tote using the popular Lil’ Twister tool or have fun featuring color-blocked panels or fun prints using the basic tote instructions.
This pattern is for a lined tote with interior pockets and a magnetic snap closure. Instructions include directions for making large oversized pockets or smaller subdivided pockets.
This product is a sewing pattern with detailed diagrams and step-by-step instructions to make the Twister Tote or Basic Tote.
– Intermediate sewing skills for the twister version of the tote
– Confident beginner sewing skills for the basic version of the tote
Basic skills used:
– Cutting with a rotary cutter
– Attaching a magnetic snap
– Learn how to create pinwheels with the Lil’ Twister Tool from Twister Sisters
– This pattern walks through each step with pictures and diagrams.
Approximately 15″ H x 16″ W x 6″ D.