Terms and Conditions
We sell wholesale only to registered businesses. We do not sell to consumers.
We reserve the right to cancel, close or suspend a customer account if information provided is determined not to be correct or other information becomes known that changes the classification of the customer account – Wholesale or Cash/Carry.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
If you have an account with us and are REAPPLYING for a wholesale account, please download our customer registration form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Initial orders require a minimum purchase of $300. Freight charges are not included when calculating order minimums.
The minimum quantity to order for each item is 1 piece. A full pack is required for some products.
After you apply for an account and fill out your credit information, it will take two weeks to process your credit application. Your order will be held until your application has been approved. If you require your order immediately, please pay by Visa or Master Card. However, we will not process your credit card through our website.
If you would like to pay by credit card, please contact our order department at 604-873-4641 ext:1 (toll-free:1-800-663-6142 ext:1). We will process your payment over the phone and, at your request, we will keep your card information on file for future purchases.
There will only be one designated buyer able to make purchases using the account. Should you need another individual to purchase for you, you must call ahead of time and let us know. There will only be one invoice for the transaction.
- Orders within Canada over $500 will be shipped freight prepaid except where noted in the item description.
- Orders within Canada that cost between $300 to $500 will be shipped with 50% of the freight prepaid, except where noted in the item description.
- For orders, including large rolls of batting (e.g. Warm & Natural and Legacy), please phone our Ordering Department at 604-873-4641 (within the Vancouver area) or 1-800-663-6142 (outside the Vancouver area) for a special shipment rate.
- We will charge freight on orders shipped outside Canada.
These must be made within 15 days of the date of the invoice.
Please be advised that items must be returned within 90 days from the date of the invoice. The items MUST be in the same condition that they were in at the time of purchase. We are unable to accept items that have prices marked in pen on the packaging or price stickers.
All returns must be pre-authorized by our staff. Please call 604-873-4641 ext. 1 or 1-800-663-6142 for an authorization number which must appear on the completed form. This form must be accompanied by the merchandise being returned. Returns will not be accepted without prior written authorization. All requests must be made within 30 days and items must be returned within 90 days from date of purchase.
Please note that we do not accept Gingher or Fiskars Scissors for returns. Should a consumer wish to return the item to your store, please advise them to contact Gingher or Fiskars directly. This is a Gingher/Fiskars policy and as a result, we are unable to process returns from our company.
- Only products purchased from N. Jefferson Ltd. may be returned.
- Return items must be currently stocked and not discontinued.
- Authorized merchandise must be returned in the original packaging and must be free from any markings.
- Specially ordered merchandise is not returnable.
- Merchandise must be returned with the return authorization letter and the RGA number on the outside of the package.
- Authorized returns due to customer error will be issued a credit, less freight, and a 15% re-stock fee.
- N. Jefferson Ltd. will credit any items shipped in error or product that is considered damaged.
Products that are not currently in stock will not be backordered unless the customer gives consent to be on our backorder listing.
Items that are not regularly stocked may be specially ordered. These items require a minimum quantity purchase amount and a deposit. Special order items are non-returnable.
All drop-ship orders must be shipped on open account or they must be prepaid when the order is place. Pre-payments will include estimated shipping charges if applicable. Payment due dates are based on the manufacturer’s ship date rather than the invoice date. Drop ship orders are non-returnable to N. Jefferson Ltd. or the manufacturer. N. Jefferson Ltd. is not responsible for delays, shortages or errors made by the manufacturer.
PAYMENT - FREIGHT
1. Taxes are freight charges are extra if applicable.
2. Orders, within Canada, over $500 will be shipped freight prepaid (except where noted in the item description).
3. Orders within Canada, between $300 to $500, will be shipped, 50% freight prepaid (except where noted in the item description).
4. For orders including large rolls of batting (e.g. Warm & Natural and Legacy), please phone our Ordering Dept. at "604-873-4641" (Vancouver area) or "1-800-663-6142" (Outside Vancouver area - Canada only) for a special shipment rate. We will charge freight on orders shipped outside of Canada.
5. A final invoice will be included in the shipment.
6. Orders outside of Canada are subject to applicable freight and duties.