Insul-Bright, a needle-punched, polyester, insulating material ideal for home sewers & crafters. With today’s focus shifting back to family & home, new & experienced sewers are choosing simple, practical projects for use in their homes or as gifts. Pot holders, oven-mitts, & casserole covers are all very popular projects made functional & safe with insul-bright.
Insul-bright consists of hollow, polyester fibers needlepunched through a nonwoven substraight & through a reflective, metallized, poly material. The needle material is breathable & won’t break down with washing. The hollow fibers resist conduction while the reflective, metallized, poly material resists radiant energy. The energy, hot or cold, is reflected back to its source.
Ideal material for: pot holders, table pad, oven mitts, baby warmers, water heater covers, iron cozy, casserole cozy, tea cozy, insulated soft lunch carriers, ironing board covers, outdoor stadium cushions
N. Jefferson will pay some of your freight charges for ROLL batting order when the total order (including all notions) is over $500.
BC/Alberta/Sask & Manitoba:
- Buy 1 Roll N. Jefferson will pay a 1/3 of the freight charges
- Buy 2 to 4 Rolls: N. Jefferson will pay 1/2 of the freight charges
- Buy 5+ Rolls: N. Jefferson will pay 3/4 of the freight charges.
All other provinces:
- Buy 1 Roll N. Jefferson will pay a 1/4 of the freight charges
- Buy 2 to 4 Rolls: N. Jefferson will pay a 1/3 of the freight charges
- Buy 5+ Rolls: N. Jefferson will pay 1/2 of the freight charges.
All other sizes of batting (except in roll) are considered as regular items (i.e. if you order is over $500 except battings in roll N. Jefferson will pay freight charges across Canada