Guaranteed Sales Policy
For specific, qualifying promotions, N. Jefferson Ltd. is pleased to offer our customers a risk free opportunity to maximize sales. This policy is designed to allow the retailer to market aggressively without tying up dollars in inventory.
Qualifying promotions include participation in Consumer Shows, e.g. Quilt Canada, Creative Sewing and Needlecraft Festivals (CSNF) or In Stitches, as well as Advertised Promotions at your store, or Educational Seminars provided to your customers. Please ask your N. Jefferson Sales Representative for advance approval of the eligibility of your event for the Guaranteed Sale Offer.
Details of the Offer:
- NJL will ship to you, Freight Collect, stock of any item or group of items you intend to promote in conjunction with a qualifying event.
- You will be invoiced for these goods at your regular cost.
- You will actively promote and sell the products during the event.
- At the conclusion of the event, you will return any unsold product to NJL freight prepaid.
- NJL will credit you fully for all unsold merchandise (subject to the terms and conditions herein), in the same month as your original invoice.
- COD/Credit card accounts must pay up front but will be able to return merchandise for credit as long as all terms and conditions are met.
To qualify for this offer, the following terms and conditions must be met:
1. Your order should be placed six weeks in advance of the event.
2. Products must be prominently displayed and demonstrated where appropriate.
3. Products which are returned to NJL at the conclusion of an event must have all price stickers removed, be in “as new” condition, and be repacked in their original shipping container. Products which are returned damaged as a result of poor packing and handling will not be accepted for credit.
4. NJL reserves the right to adjust quantity level(plus or minus) based on our best estimate of your product needs.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call your Sales Representative.